Good Morning & Happy February!
Does anyone else feel like January was a million days long?! Here’s a few things that I have been enjoying the past month.
Shop and Clean with Grove Collaborative
After hearing several YouTubers talk about it, and in relation with my New Year’s resolution to use more organic products around the home, I finally decided to check out Grove Collaborative. Grove Collaborative is a fully customizable auto-shipment service that delivers all-natural home, beauty, and personal care products directly to your door. They have all my favorite products from Mrs. Meyers and Method, and at great prices. They give you all sorts of discounts and credits and free goodies. It is absolutely magical. The best part is I’m no longer worried about breathing in harmful chemicals while I’m cleaning. Not to mention, a daunting task like cleaning your house feels much more fun when you use deliciously scented products.
Use my link for a free 5-Piece Mrs. Meyers set with your first order! (The Lemon Verbena is my favorite so far!)
We wrapped up our bathroom renovation the first few days of January. A final post is coming soon!
I watched an embarrassing amount of TV this month. Partly, because we were amidst a polar vortex and going anywhere except to-and-from work sounded miserable, but also it served as a way for me to de-stress after a long day of work.
- Gossip Girl – I had already seen the first three seasons, but I decided a couple months ago to watch them all, start to finish! I’m on Season 5 now, and while I’m excited to find out who Gossip Girl is and how it all unfolds, I’m also going to be sad when the show is over. After I began writing this blog post, this popped up in my Facebook feed and I couldn’t be more excited about a possible reboot!
- You – I binge watched the whole season in a day and a half one weekend when Justin was out of the house. After I kept telling him countless times how good it was, he finally decided to check it out and I watched them all again with him. Seriously, it’s that good. (However, I couldn’t look at Dan Humphrey the same when I switched back to GG!) I’m excited it got renewed for a second season.
- Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes – So creepy, yet a must-watch.
- We finally watched Bohemian Rhapsody, now that it’s available on Amazon Prime. We didn’t have high hopes since the critics gave it such terrible reviews, but I’m telling you – Don’t listen to them. It. Was. Excellent. My only regret is not being able to enjoy Queen in their prime – since I wasn’t born yet. 🙂
Because I am a huge fan of Rachel Hollis and Girl, Wash Your Face, I decided I’d check out some of her more light-hearted fiction. The Party Girl series is really cute, and quick reads. I’m already finishing up the last book.
- Party Girl (The Girls, #1)
- Party Girl’s First Date (The Girls, #1.5)
- Sweet Girl (The Girls, #2)
- Smart Girl (The Girls, #3)
Next on my list is definitely Verity by Colleen Hoover – one of my favorite authors.
Make sure you follow me on Goodreads, if you don’t already!